of the 13 Days of Halloween
Hi, my name is Christine, and I find piecing together information that would help others get an idea of who I am, daunting to say the least. Here, I have created a list (in no particular order) of ten things I would like others to know about me.
- I am a writer.
- I am a liberal studies major.
- I am the assistant director/professional writing tutor at a college writing center.
- I love all things Halloween (with the exception of #9).
- I’m a black cat person.
- I enjoy those rare moments when I can just be a girl.
- I do not like condescension.
- I am a procrastinator of the worst kind.
- I’m scared of spiders, clowns, and dolls (especially the blinky-eyed ones).
- My 2 biggest pet peeves are Fergie’s eyebrows and the wind.